Our Place: Today's Flowers_Feb 26, 2012_Azaleas
Charles & June -2011

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Today's Flowers_Feb 26, 2012_Azaleas

~~~



~~

At our place the Azaleas are in full bloom! I enjoy them each year,  the short time they have their show. They bloom early spring here in north Fl; actually when it's still winter in most places north of us!

The Azaleas, and all of our early spring bloomers, are enchanting to see...and one just wishes it could all be captured  and kept  longer! 
Alas ~ Spring is fleeting!

~~

~ Azaleas-in 2 shades of pink- at Our Place ~







Junie

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 26, 2012 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Autumn Belle said...

I love azaleas. How I wish mine can grow to such a big bush and bloom so profusely like yours!

 
At February 27, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Oh goodness Junie! I wish I could grow these!
hughugs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home