Our Place: Art Horses
Charles & June -2011

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Art Horses

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Art Horses



This week
Carletta, of 'Round the Bend,' posted and blogged about a very neat painted art horse she had seen on her travels.

LOL- Seems Carletta and I are often on the *same track* with our blogging- as we often find the same things to photograph and show and talk about.
We both, do indeed, take a lot of pictures of a lot of different things! :)

Anyway- Carletta's horse blog brought our own 'Horse Fever' project back to mind for me. Here in Ocala our horses were created by local artists and eventually, sold at auction.

I wrote about it here!

Here are a few more that might not have been shown in my earlier blogs about these horses.










Junie

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At September 23, 2009 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

These are marvelous!
I love that the first two were 'fenced'.

It is surprising how often we have the same subjects. We'd have a great time together on photo journeys and walks don't you think? :)

 
At September 24, 2009 at 5:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Carletta,

The fenced ones are ones that were bought and kept in our downtown square (I believe there are 5 there)

...and there are several more around our town and county. I have posted several others in the past.

:) Oh yes! You and I could have fun on long walks with our cameras, I'm sure!

Thanks - and have a great day!


Junie

 
At September 24, 2009 at 5:48 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

OOOPS!

That name ( above comment) ,Daniel, is my grandson. (he uses my computer.)

 
At September 24, 2009 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Your horses are gorgeous Junie!!hughugs

 
At September 24, 2009 at 2:16 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thank, Donna! Oh! That Horse Fever thing was exciting!! I was amazed at the talent here in our little world, and still am thrilled to come upon one of these horses!

I have the poster of the whole collection which I have never had framed! Yikes! What am I waiting for!! haha


Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home