Our Place: Yard Art On Thursday~ for-May27,2010 ~ Gypsy Pot
Charles & June -2011

Friday, May 28, 2010

Yard Art On Thursday~ for-May27,2010 ~ Gypsy Pot




~~~

Yard Art



Visit *Mary* to find more Yard Art posts.


~~~

My husband and I enjoy collecting 'old stuff ' and I always like to find a way to put whatever we find to good use.

We have 2 of these old Gypsy pots that we've had for a long time and I like to put potted flowers in them to compliment each season.

I especially like these pots in the fall holding autumn colors-and then at Christmas with Poinsettias!

For now this one is decked out with spring/summer flowers!




Oh!
We could paint that pot....
but I like the old, weathered rust!



Junie

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At May 28, 2010 at 8:47 AM , Blogger ellen b. said...

Hi Junie...I like that pot just the way it is, too! Happy Yard art to you!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 9:55 AM , Anonymous momma/mary said...

It is a beautiful pot and the flowers compliment it's age. Indeed it ts yard art Junie!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 9:55 AM , Blogger concretenprimroses said...

I love rusty things in the garden. This is very nice.
Kathy

 
At May 28, 2010 at 10:12 AM , Anonymous Leah said...

Very pretty. The pot is awesome!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Sally said...

I love it, Junie!!

Have a great weekend, girl. ((hugs))

 
At May 28, 2010 at 1:35 PM , Blogger Patti said...

I like the rust ;-)

Happy Yard Art hunting this week, Junie!

 
At May 28, 2010 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Donna said...

Love that pot Girl! Happy weekend!!
hughugs

 
At May 29, 2010 at 7:24 AM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

I like it too, Junie! Great Yard Art post! :)

 
At May 30, 2010 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

I prefer the old rusty look as well:-) Such a perfect pot to plant flowers in!! I have a couple of old pots I didn't know what to do with but now you've given me an idea! xoxo

 
At May 31, 2010 at 9:57 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Ladies,

I'll visit you all soon.

Junie

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home