Our Place: Mellow Yellow Monday_ July 19, 2010~ 'Weed'
Charles & June -2011

Monday, July 19, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday_ July 19, 2010~ 'Weed'

~~~
Mellow Yellow Monday


Find more MYM posts *here!*

~~~
We see a lot of yellow in the plant world and it has always been a favorite color for me in my flowers choices in my garden!
(roses-sunflowers-etc-etc-)

 ~~~
This little flower is a weed and one that most people see as only a nuisance...still... I find beauty in this little flower with the bright yellow center.

( ... so- for me it's not a weed but a 'wildflower.' )

(Beggar's Tick)



Info on this weed -*here*


Junie

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At July 19, 2010 at 2:42 PM , Blogger eileeninmd said...

Simply beautiful, Junie! Happy MYM!

 
At July 19, 2010 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Cliff said...

Good pic but the farmer in me says a little 2,4-D would cure it.
Nice family get together yall had. Nice to get them all together, Eh?

 
At July 19, 2010 at 3:22 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Cliff,

LOL-I know- it's a weed most people(especially farmers) don't like...but me,(the flower lover-Junie Rose) I see a pretty little flower! :)

Yep-always good to have the family gatherings around this old place!

Hope you and your family are all doing well.

JR

 
At July 19, 2010 at 3:25 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Hi Eileen,

Thanks! ...and with the emphasis on 'Simply!' :)


Junie

 
At July 19, 2010 at 8:59 PM , Blogger ilovepink1078 said...

so lovely but alone...actually I like it.
By the way, I followed you on google connect and hope you'll do the same. Thanks!
Mapeh Homepage
Pink Go Green

 
At July 21, 2010 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Joanne Olivieri said...

That is so pretty and like you I find beauty in what people call weeds.

 
At July 21, 2010 at 9:37 PM , Blogger stan said...

what a gentle looker. Great shot of the bloom.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home