Our Place: Today's Flowers! June 14,2010~ Pomegranate bloom
Charles & June -2011

Monday, June 14, 2010

Today's Flowers! June 14,2010~ Pomegranate bloom



~~~




Go here to find other *FLOWERS* around the world!

~~~

Our daughter gave us a Pomegranate tree for a Christmas gift!

We've never grown this plant before and it's been a thrill watching it grow and bloom! We at first thought the buds coming on were the fruit
(having no previous experience with this plant) but the little tight round buds open up into these gorgeous blooms!

Sure hope we get some fruit from this tree!






Junie

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At June 14, 2010 at 11:58 AM , Blogger DeniseinVA said...

I have never seen a pomegranate tree before. What a thoughtful and delightful gift, and such an interesting and pretty flower it produces. Lovely photos, thank you :)

An English Girl Rambles.

 
At June 14, 2010 at 8:18 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Love how that is emerging!
Hope you'll be showing us more Junie!

 
At June 15, 2010 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Sally said...

Wow - how pretty, Junie. And, such a nice gift. I hadn't seen one before either. Thanks for sharing!! :)

 
At June 15, 2010 at 2:06 PM , Blogger Donna said...

I love those things!! Tasty!!
hughugs

 
At June 15, 2010 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Joanne Olivieri said...

Fascinating, I had never seen the tree before so this is a treat, indeed.

 
At June 15, 2010 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Carole Burant said...

Well look at that! I've never seen a pomegranate tree either so find this very fascinating. I remember as a teen, my mom would buy me a pomegranate once in a while when she'd go buy the groceries and how thrilled I'd be:-) xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home