Our Place: Ruby Tuesday_ July 13, 2010- 'Anthurium'
Charles & June -2011

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ruby Tuesday_ July 13, 2010- 'Anthurium'

~~~
Update:


Someone asked in comments about the wording on the planter cup/pot, so I'm adding this picture that shows all of the 'quote!' 


~~~

Time to share our Ruby Tuesday posts again. 

Visit *Mary* to find others!

 ~~~
This is a new plant I have in my kitchen.  I have a bigger one in our entrance foyer.
I love these unusual, bright red blooms!

'Anthurum'



Junie

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At July 13, 2010 at 5:25 PM , Anonymous Kaye Swain - SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation said...

That's gorgeous! I'll have to show my senior mom, too, as she the gardening expert in our family. :)

 
At July 13, 2010 at 7:03 PM , Anonymous luvsclassics said...

Very pretty flowering plant. I like the teacup and saucer as well. What is the wording on the teacup? ...I see the words about and storm.

 
At July 13, 2010 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Mountain Mama said...

These are so exotic looking! I've never had a plant like it but I got some stems in a bouquet long ago.

 
At July 13, 2010 at 8:10 PM , Blogger Kramer said...

What a great ruby Tuesday shot!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home