Our Place: Friday's Fences_June 22, 2012_"Fences and Flowers"
Charles & June -2011

Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday's Fences_June 22, 2012_"Fences and Flowers"

~~~



~
At our place we have a 3 board fence along the front and sides. I like the rustic, country look of it and, no way would I ever want to trade for anything more fancy or elegant!



This week I was taking pictures 
of the Crepe Myrtle bushes that we have planted, both inside and outside the fence. This time of year they give us quite a colorful display!


My little poodle,
"Emma Rose,"
  watched me from the safety of the enclosed courtyard garden area.


Here are several views of the flowers and fence!

Enjoy!

Junie Rose
 





Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At June 22, 2012 at 12:04 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

I love the simple lines of the fence and it works so well with the beautiful blooms. Cute little dog!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 12:17 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, Elaine!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 1:29 PM , Blogger Jan n Jer said...

The crepe myrtles are gorgeous! Adds so much charm to the fence! I see you have word verification...if your reading this I was able to make out the word. It would be wonderful for me n lots of the other readers if you could turn off your word verification...makes it much easier for us all! Thanks

 
At June 22, 2012 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Rose said...

Beautiful!

 
At June 22, 2012 at 5:23 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Can't figure out how to go about turning off the word verification...:(

 
At June 24, 2012 at 7:11 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Hi Junie...I'm back!Hahaaaa
Checking to see if it works!
hughugs

 
At June 24, 2012 at 8:01 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks for the help, Donna!!

 
At June 24, 2012 at 8:02 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home