Our Place: Weekend Reflections! Aug 29, 2009 ~ Reflections from a childhood day~
Charles & June -2011

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Reflections! Aug 29, 2009 ~ Reflections from a childhood day~

***


Time for sharing our
Click name above to find more.

~~ 
I came across this neat picture of one of my grandsons from several years ago.This was Zach's 11th. birthday.


All my boys liked those Super Hero guys and monsters!
This one is Wolf Man!
  :)


(... I miss my kiddies...)


Junie
(Ginga)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At August 29, 2010 at 7:06 PM , Blogger James said...

Great reflections and very nice picture. I wonder if that's the Michael Landon Teenage Werewolf? :)

 
At August 30, 2010 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Donna said...

Ahhhh....he's a cutie!
hughugs

 
At August 30, 2010 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

Does he still have it? Bet he could make a mint on Ebay! :)
They do grow up too fast. I'm baby is expecting his first baby in November.

 
At August 30, 2010 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Regina said...

He is cute .
Happy new week Junie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home