Our Place: Yard Art_Sept 16, 2010~'Old Shoe'
Charles & June -2011

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Yard Art_Sept 16, 2010~'Old Shoe'

~~~

Yard Art on Thursday


*Visit Mary* to find other Yard Art posts!

~~~

We've had 2 of these 'Old Shoe' planters for a long time. I have them at our front entrance walkway.

I've tried growing real flowers in them but they dry out too quickly in our hot weather so I've started using 'fake' flowers instead.

I like that fine  and I change them with the seasons! These have been in for summer and I will probably just add some colorful leaves for the fall season! (soon)


Natural

Sepia


Antique


( which do you like best? )

Junie

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At September 16, 2010 at 7:02 AM , Blogger maryt/theteach said...

I think I like the antique look best, Junie! What an original idea! Happy Yard Art on Thursdays! :)

 
At September 16, 2010 at 8:26 AM , Anonymous ellen b said...

That is great! I love seeing yard art like this.
I'm liking the natural one...

 
At September 17, 2010 at 1:00 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That is very cool! My yard art this week is a shoe also!

 
At September 18, 2010 at 7:30 AM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Thanks, ladies.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home