Our Place: Camera Critters ~ Sept 4, 2010 - Critters at Our Place
Charles & June -2011

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Camera Critters ~ Sept 4, 2010 - Critters at Our Place

~~~



*Go here* to find other CC posts!

~~~
My cats are the only critter occupants on this old farm these days...except for the pasture of cattle down the road.

(Oh- but we do have occasional visitors, now and again...frogs,lizards, snakes,raccoons,possums-etc-etc-)

 ~~

My cats are:
'Lucy'
~the light gray,long and sleek,lady cat!
(She's a beauty!)  

'Tiger'
~The old guy-Dark gray
( world's sweetest cat!)

'General Tommy Franks'
~ He's the guy in charge!!







I love my cats!!

:)

Junie

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At September 4, 2010 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Carletta said...

It doesn't surprise me that we both love cats Junie!
When aren't they in charge? LOL!

 
At September 4, 2010 at 6:57 PM , Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

LOVE the cats, Junie. I an=m definitely a cat person...although I admit I like dogs too.

 
At September 5, 2010 at 7:31 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

Carletta,

Yep- you and I seem to like a lot of the same things!:)

 
At September 5, 2010 at 7:37 PM , Blogger JunieRose2005 said...

EG Wow,

I'm more a cat person these days too-although I have had many great dogs (more dogs than cats) until the last couple of years. I lost my last 3 dogs(all old) within a little more than a year-and it was hard.....Decided I don't want to go through that again...
But of course it will be bad to eventually lose the kitties too! :(

Junie

 
At September 8, 2010 at 11:52 PM , Anonymous Manz said...

Look at all of those tails in the air... they're some very happy cats :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home